Monday, August 1, 2011

G Gundam

I've always liked the show even though it is dorky and probably not very good by most people's standards, but maybe that's part of the appeal. I like how it doesn't take itself too seriously. How can it if it's about people fighting inside giant robots?

However, I always thought that Rain was never fully appreciated. Domon seemed too immature and always threw temper tantrums. Hence this fanart I drew a long, long time ago. Ultimately I think they are cute together, just frustrating.  This drawing was one of my first sketches that I drew without using too much of a reference. Probably not the most accurate, especially the sword, but hey what does a high school girl know about swords anyways?

Drawn on boring ol' paper, scanned in and cleaned up with the fantabulous Corel Painter.

No comments:

Post a Comment