Thursday, August 4, 2011

Things I Learned From Lost

So I finally finished the behemoth that is Lost. Yes it's a little late, but I'm lame so there's my excuse. It's a pretty good show, just a little tiring to watch, and as one friend put it, a little torturous as well. I missed out on a lot of sleep the first two seasons...

So, without further ado, here are the things I learned on the long arduous journey...
  • No matter how many times you get knocked out, you can still function like a normal human being and not end up in 'special class'.
  • When in a dire or curious situation, ask the least important question first. 
  • Somehow they transported polar bears, construction equipment and materials, VW buses, etc. to the island on a tiny submarine, because we all know all the other types of transportation get wrecked on the island...
  • It's OK to blow up your dad.
  • It's OK to kill multiple people if you have a son.
  • Desmond is such a neat name. 
  • If you lie you pretty much have to say "I Lied" out loud. 
  • Pieces of land can decide your fate. 
  • Don't ask questions, they only lead to more anyways.
  • Early seasons are so much better than later ones, but at least we got to see more about Desmond, one of my favorite characters.
  • Saving the world is only a button push away.
  • If you love the island so much, why don't you marry it?
  • I can be very immature.

No comments:

Post a Comment